Ayat: al-Ankabut 46 – al-Ahzab 30
- Read your daily portion of Qur’an – Juz 21
- Listen to Juz 21 – Saad al-Ghamidi (Arabic/English) [player id=940]
Surah Rum reminds us that Allah is in control of everything. Those who are short sighted they see only what is apparent but they do not realize that there is a Creator and Master of this whole universe and it is He who is governing everything. Final decision is in Allah’s hand. The Akhirah will take place and the truth will prevail.
In Surah Luqman, Tawhid is emphasized and Shirk and its ideas are critically examined. It tells us that those who are following Shirk they are only blindly following their forefathers. The true wisdom is to believe in Allah. The advices of Luqman the wise are also given here to support the same principles.
Surah as-Sajdah discusses some of the doubts and arguments of the non-believers against the principles of Tawhid, Risalah and Akhirah. It invites human beings to think and reflect on their own selves and on the nature surrounding them. Every thing points that there is a Wise and Powerful Creator for this universe. He has not created all this phenomenon in vain. The creation has a purpose.
Surah al-Ahzab deals with a number of social and political issues. It talks about the practice of child-adoption, some marriage customs, battle of Ahzab and Bani Quraydhah, social issues related to Hijab of Muslim women. It also talks about the hypocrites and their conduct in the society.
- Give the message of Allah in the best way.
- Warnings to the non-believers.
- The truth will succeed. Allah guides the steps of those who follow the right path.
- The defeat of the Romans and then later their victory is foretold.
- Creation and Resurrection belong to Allah. Glorify Allah at different times of the day.
- The signs of Allah in nature.
- The true religion corresponds and enhances the nature. Teachings of the religion of nature: Tawhid, care of the family and relatives, economic justice and charity.
- Corruption caused by human beings. Evidence of corruption in history. Evidence of resurrection in nature.
- The Day of Resurrection.
- Qur’an is a book of guidance and mercy for all people.
- The advices of Luqman, the wise man.
- Signs of Tawhid in the heaven and earth. Shirk or polytheism has no basis.
- In crisis people turn to the Real God. Let not the things of this world deceive you. All knowledge belongs to Allah.
- The Qur’an is from the Lord of the Worlds. Allah created this whole universe. He created human beings, but some human beings deny the resurrection.
- The difference between the Believers and non-Believers.
- The Mission of Prophet Moses. Take lessons from the history of other nations. Signs of resurrection in nature.
- The custom of adoption and Islamic instructions about it. Prophet Muhammad (saw) is dearer to the believers than their own selves.
- The Battle of Ahzab and the way of the hypocrites.
- The excellent role model of the Prophet Muhammad (saw)