Ayat: Hud 6 – Yusuf 52
- Read your daily portion of Qur’an – Juz 12
- Listen to Juz 12 – Saad al-Ghamidi (Arabic/English)
In Surah Hud, we have the stories of Prophets Noah, Salih, Hud, Lot, Shuaib and Moses. The basic point is that Allah sent His Prophets and Messengers to mankind out of His grace and mercy, but when people did not listen to the Prophets and rejected their message, then Allah’s punishment came and came relentlessly. It did not make any difference whether someone was the son of a Prophet or his wife or any one, none could escape Allah’s judgment.
The basic theme of Surah Yusuf is to emphasize that all Prophets were human beings and their messages were similar. They were also highly moral beings. This is the way all believers should be. The Prophets trusted in Allah and in the end Allah’s plans did succeed.
- Patience and good deeds bring the stability in character.
- The story of Prophet Noah
- The fate of those who disbelieved in Prophet Noah. The moving description of the fate of Prophet Noah’s son.
- The Message of Prophet Hud. ‘Ad people denied Allah’s message and were punished.
- The Message of Prophet Saleh, the Sign of the She-Camel, and end of Thamud.
- Prophet Ibrahim receives the Angels. The Angels then went to Prophet Lot. The punishment of the people of Lot.
- Prophet Shu’aib and his message, his people’s denial and their punishment.
- Prophet Moses was sent to Pharaoh and his people. The purpose of these stories.
- Prophets were denied before. Continue presenting the message with patience. Had Allah forced His will upon the people, He would have made them all one people.
- Prophet Yusuf’s dream
- Prophet Yusuf suffered the bad treatment of his brothers.
- Prophet Yusuf was sold in Egypt, his firmness in piety against the temptations
- Prophet Yusuf in prison.
- Prophet Yusuf preaches to the inmates.
- The King’s dream and Prophet Yusuf’s interpretation.
- Prophet Yusuf was cleared of the false charges against his character. He became a high official in Egypt.